Pulse Equine is excited to announce our upcoming Pulse Equine Level 1 E-Learning Videos. This series was recently filmed on-site with Dianne Volz, founder of Equine Therapy 502, Inc. She has provided quality equine therapy and preventative maintenance for professional equine athletes for over 29 years, including a 7 year old Thoroughbred Graded Stakes winner trained by multiple Eclipse Award-winning trainer and featured star, Todd Pletcher, with 20 starts on the turf and a record of 5-2-4.
In this highly recommended, self-paced distance learning opportunity, you will learn the following:
- How PEMF works and be able to clearly and concisely describe it to others
- How to best care for and use your state-of-the-art Pulse Equine system
- Understand the muscular system and how PEMF may support your horse’s general wellness
- A pre-PEMF approach
- The importance of utilizing waivers and working with your veterinarian
- How to Pulse the full body and four recommended extremities approach
- Not recommended uses and general recommendations
- Preferred language to use in the field
- How to work at shows/events
Keep an eye on your inbox for more information regarding upcoming E-Learning videos.
Pulse Equine is also excited to offer a NEW Level 2 course that is highly recommended for our Pulse Certified Professionals to complete. It is a learning portfolio called Capture & Discuss that is designed from the Harvard Bok School of Education Backward Design Framework. It is self-directed learning in which professionals will write a short description and capture photos of their PEMF full body session on a horse, led by Pulse Equine Guidelines as well as work on a self-reflection piece. A Pulse Equine Product Specialist will review the learning portfolio within 5 business days of receipt and offer a detailed coaching report, a time for a consultation conversation, and issue a certification or communicate what further is needed for certification.